account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up cart mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

L2 flickering problem

One time poster
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

L2 flickering problem

My Sony Xperia L2 keeps flickering at the top of my screen. It flickers the triangle circle and square that's at the bottom, like its reflecting it to the top. Happened about 3 month ago and sent it to Sony and now its started again. Any help much appreciated. 

3 REPLIES
Learner
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Re: L2 flickering problem

hi mine started only few days ago I have tried every thing that they have told me to like a restart. turn it off and on, take SD card out then restart it  again. Place the phone in SAFE mode by pressing the power button so the options come up on the screen to turn it off restart it. press and hold the turn it it off option till you see safe mode. select it and see if it still flickers. mine did. to get it out of safe mode just restart ya phone. I've done it all I have had no luck. is this the developers way of getting rid of old phones  I don't know, anyone help please let me know

One time poster
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

Same problem with my unit sony L2. How can i fixed this... i love sony but it make me head ache because of flickiring screen

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

Exact same problem on my L2