account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

roaming mode normally works,but not now , I can

SOLVED
Apprentice
Message 11 of 14
Message 11 of 14

Re: roaming mode normally works,but not now , I can

Hi Martin 

"You are a complete genius"

The only thing that you told me to try which I didn't until you mentioned it again was to go onto the 3g network, just done that and everything is back to normal !

You obviously know your stuff and I really appreciate your time and help, I would of never sorted this without your help. 

Thank you so much, if I ever meet you, I owe you a pint, you're a gentleman. 

Thanks again 

Regards 

Ray. 

Sony Xperia Support
Message 12 of 14
Message 12 of 14

No worries, @Sascom ! I am glad that I could be of assistance! 

Feel free to get back to me if you have any further questions in the future regarding your phone and have a wonderful time in Greece! Slightly smiling Face

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

Apprentice
Message 13 of 14
Message 13 of 14

Thanks Martin, you're a life saver and I'll try to enjoy Greece 🇬🇷 although I have other problems which you wouldn't be able to solve, the holiday is with Thomas Cook, getting home I suspect will be a bit of a challenge. 

But thanks again and your help was fantastic and I'll click on the box that says your advice solved the problem. 

Take care 

Ray. 

View solution in original post

Sony Xperia Support
Message 14 of 14
Message 14 of 14

Again, Glad I could help! Slightly smiling Face

Ah, that is a bit of a pickle that i believe is out of my reach. Nevertheless, I wish you all the best and i hope that you'll get home safe and sound!

Sincerely,

Martin

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.