account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

i have a sony l1 have broke the screen to a point i cant see anything but i need contacts and pics

One time poster
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

i have a sony l1 have broke the screen to a point i cant see anything but i need contacts and pics

i broke my screen but you cant see anything is there anyway i can get into it through my laptop to get  y contacts and pictures off it

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Sony Xperia Support
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: i have a sony l1 have broke the screen to a point i cant see anything but i need contacts and pi

Hi @dazza3,

I'm sorry to hear this. I'm afraid that if you cannot see anything on your screen it will be very hard if not impossible to salvage any data from it.

To be able to backup your device using Xperia Companion you need to be able to tap Transfer files when you connect your device to a computer.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this cause.

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.