account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Wifi Issues

Highlighted
Visitor
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

Wifi Issues

Hi I'm German very new here, sorry if its wrong place to post.  I'm using L1 only two weeks old but WiFi keeps disconnecting every two minutes it's really frustrating. It's just past the time to get a new phone from the shop and it will take three weeks to get back to me. I've contacted every Sony department and done all the tips and tricks but the matter remains the same, my daughter has the same phone with the same issue and I liked her phone I had initially thought it was just her phone (which is going back for repair) but it's not. All other devices work perfectly and have no issues I'm sorry to ramble on but I would be grateful if anyone can help please 

2 REPLIES 2
One time poster
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: Wifi Issues

This appears to be a common problem with this version of the Sony Phone L1, my only advice is this don't have the bluetooth turn on with WiFi. Hard resets wont help and turnining off and on wont work, if your phone still under waranty return ask for your money back, Sony don't make good phones.

One time poster
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Re: Wifi Issues

Thank you for your help, I've tried several times to not throw it against the wall or let a truck run over it, it really is a bad phone. I had just bought it as I hadn't enough money that week I usually buy Samsung much better and easier interface