account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Problems with external memory

One time poster
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

Hello or a sony l1 or bought an external memory, when I insert it tells me sd card damaged or not present. How can I make him recognize, thank you.

Problemi con la memoria esterna

Salve o un sony l1 o comprato una memoria esterna,  quando la inserisco mi dice scheda sd danneggiata o non presente. Come faccio a farlo riconoscere,  grazie. 

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Emperor
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: Problems with external memory

@stiv91 

I've edited your post as this is an English only forum, you can use Google Translate to reply and/or post.

What if you reformat the SD card?

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)