account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Problems with battery charging Xperia L1

One time poster
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

Problems with battery charging Xperia L1

Good night, I bought a Sony Xperia L1 and I have a problem, the problem is that at the time of loading, this does not exceed 60%, I want to know what a possible problem may be and if there is any way to solve it, thanks

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Sony Xperia Support
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: Problems with battery charging Xperia L1

Hi @Marcopedreros, welcome to our forum and I'm sorry to hear about this. Slightly frowning Face

Do I understand correctly that when you charge the phone, you are not able to charge it past 60%? If that is the case, have you tried charging your phone while it's powered off?

If you are charging the phone using the USB cable that was included together with the phone and a USB port, try using the wall mounted charger and a wall socket and see if there is any change.

You can also reboot your phone in safe mode so we can see if any of your downloaded application is the cause of this, they will be temporarily disabled in safe mode.

Let me know if that helps!

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.