account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

No Stereo sound through headphones when listening to FM Radio app with Sony Xperia L1.

Regular
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

No Stereo sound through headphones when listening to FM Radio app with Sony Xperia L1.

When I listen to the FM Radio app on Sony Xperia L1, the sound is not stereo even though Stereo is enabled, however much I adjust the headphones connector. how do I find out what version of android I have, and what is the model number of the headphones that come with this product.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Emperor
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: No Stereo sound through headphones when listening to FM Radio app with Sony Xperia L1.

@ThomasMorris

Items in a box vary per region/country, as for the other question

Settings > system > about phone 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)