account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

NUC RECEIVED FROM VODAFONE NOT WORKING

One time poster
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

NUC RECEIVED FROM VODAFONE NOT WORKING

I have one attempt left at trying to unlock my Xperia L1 phone from Vodafone without success.  I have followed instructions carefully but no luck after unlock.  Where can I get support from Sony please

3 REPLIES 3
Learner
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Re: NUC RECEIVED FROM VODAFONE NOT WORKING

Me av same

Sony Xperia Support
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

Hello everyone and sorry to hear that the code isn't working. Slightly frowning Face

@trisoa, as we do not provide the codes, I can't see if they are valid or not, but the code should be 16 digits and are asked to type it in when you put in a SIM card from a different operator.

If the code is not working, please get in touch with Vodafone and they should be able to provide a different code/double check that it's the correct code to unlock the network lock.

@Lisa24, have you made sure that you have attempts left to enter the code? You can check this by either booting the device up without a SIM card, or with a SIM card that the device is not network locked to. Open up the application called "Phone" and type in *#*#7378423#*#* to access the service menu > Service info > SIM lock

If 'X' is on Network and the value is different than 0, you can remove your device's operator lock.

For example it looks like below.

[X] Network 5, this means you have 5 attempts left to enter the code. If it says 0, there are no attempts remaining and you will need to get in touch with your Local support team and they will assist you further.

Let me know how it goes!

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

Learner
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

Screenshot_20190616-154554.pngThis wat it says jono

l