account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

My son cant ring my Sony L1 phone

SOLVED
Em7
Visitor
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

My son cant ring my Sony L1 phone

When my son rings me from his iPhone 7 it goes directly to voice mail. I can ring him fine. Every one can ring me fine to. Any suggestions? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Emperor
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Re: My son cant ring my Sony L1 phone

@Em7 

Open the phonebook/contacts > look for your son > menu > is it set to route to voicemail or unrout to voicemail?

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Emperor
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

@Em7 

Open the phonebook/contacts > look for your son > menu > is it set to route to voicemail or unrout to voicemail?

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Em7
Visitor
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

How easy to fix. It was routed to voice mail. Thanks very much. 

Emperor
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

@Em7 

Anytime