account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

My apps stop working

Highlighted
Visitor
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

My apps stop working

Hola, algunas de mis app dejan de funcionar cusndo las ejecuto, estas app en algun otro momento me funcionaron ke puedo acer Screenshot_20190917-013131.png

Screenshot_20190917-013116.png

Hello, some of my apps stop working when I run them, these apps at some other time worked for me that I can

-GT

3 REPLIES 3
Sony Xperia Support
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Re: My apps stop working

Hi @RVG6, let me see if I can help out here!

Your post has been translated to English as this is an International forum, please post any replies in English and it will be easier for me and other users to assist you.

Have you tried clearing the data for the applications that are malfunctioning? By clearing data, you will reset all settings for the app which might do the trick. To do this, find and tap Settings > Apps > Tap the app that is malfunctioning > Storage > Clear data > Tap "OK" > Restart the phone.

If there is a pre-built app that is malfunctioning, you may also try rebooting your phone in safe mode to see if the app stops there as well. Safe mode is a troubleshooting mode where all downloaded apps are deactivated temporarily and by rebooting to safe mode, you can see if this behaviour is caused by a downloaded app. For more information on safe mode and how to use it, click here

Try this to begin with and feel free to keep me posted with the results!

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

Visitor
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

Thanks, I will try it

Sony Xperia Support
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

Sounds great, @RVG6!

Keep me posted with the results and let me know if you have any further questions! 

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.