account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheet)

Learner
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheet)

I want to get MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheet) because of shipping to another country for my friend's present.

Please tell me how to get MSDS. 

2 REPLIES 2
Sony Xperia Support
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheet)

Hi @DJ_TOWERS, welcome to our forum!

Could you please send me a PM with the IMEI number of the device? You can find the IMEI number on the box and it starts with 35 and is 15 digits long.

If the phone has been unpacked and you have started it up, you can also find this number in Settings > About phone > Status > IMEI information.

Get back to me with this number and I will do my best to assist you further. Slightly smiling Face

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

Learner
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Re: MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheet)

Thank you for your reply!

I send PM now! Please check it!

Thanks!