account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

I can not add new contacts

One time poster
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

I can not add new contacts

Bonjour,

J'ai reçu mon nouveau Xperia L1 et j'ai eu la bonne idée de nier certaines actions au téléphone. Résultat: je n'arrive même pas à ouvrir "l'application: contacts". Et il me marque la légende: "vous avez désactivé une autorisation nécessaire". Donc la question est ou et comment puis-je la réactiver ?

Merci d'avance pour votre aide.

Hello,

I received my new Xperia L1 and I had the good idea to deny certain actions over the phone. Result: I can not even open the "application: contacts". And it marks me the legend: "you have deactivated a necessary authorization". So the question is where and how can I reactivate it?

Thank you in advance for your help.

GT

1 REPLY 1
Adept
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: I can not add new contacts

Hello, 

Try Settings - Apps - select the app you need (contacts) - Permissions

If your phone comes from an operator, I highly suggest a complete reset and adding your info again. 

The good part is that you can relive lolthe 1st time you unpacked/configured it.

Best regards