account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

Emergency calls only

Highlighted
Learner
Message 1 of 5
Message 1 of 5

Emergency calls only

My sony experia L1 g3311 has a problem it says emergency calls only 

I downloaded sony companion and repaired the software but still the problem continues i downloaded g3311 firmware and flashed the phone but still nothing sony please help my phone fixed.... 

4 REPLIES 4
Emperor
Message 2 of 5
Message 2 of 5

Re: Emergency calls only

@Shunkie 

Have you tested a different SIM card or your SIM card with a different phone? 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Learner
Message 3 of 5
Message 3 of 5

@uliwooly

Yes my Sim card works on the other phone.... 

I even tried using different sims in my sony e.g telkom, mtn a different vodacom sim the "emergency calls only" writing is gone but my signal 📶 bar is empty😔 I'm using my sony via wifi as we speak💔 

Emperor
Message 4 of 5
Message 4 of 5

Was or is this phone sim locked?

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Learner
Message 5 of 5
Message 5 of 5

Nah it's not locked