account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up cart mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mobile World Congress 2019

Sonys Press conference from MWC took place end of February
If you missed it you can watch it here.
Please join the discussion here and share your thoughts on what was anounced here. MWC 2019 discussion.

Disappearance of the application buttons

Highlighted
Visitor
Message 1 of 5
Message 1 of 5

Disappearance of the application buttons

Following the last system update, the application buttons has disappeared. Despite several attempts following the experience of others users., none of the proposed solutions worked. I no longer know how to do it . Thank for your help.

4 REPLIES 4
Emperor
Message 2 of 5
Message 2 of 5

Re: Disappearance of the application buttons

@Loupblanc50 

were the missing apps on the SD card?

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Sony Xperia Support
Message 3 of 5
Message 3 of 5

Hi @Loupblanc50, sorry to hear about this. Slightly frowning Face

I just want to make sure that I understand your question correctly, are you missing the app icon called "Apps" that you use to access your application drawer, or are applications that you have installed in the device not being shown?

If you are missing the Apps icon, follow the steps below to enable it again.

1. Touch and hold an empty area on your home screen until the device vibrates.
  2. Tap Settings.
  3. Tap the switch beside Enable swipe up to hide or show the Apps icon.

If you no longer have icons for the installed applications, make sure that they are still installed and you can find a list of the applications in your device under Settings > Apps.

Let us know how it goes!

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

Visitor
Message 4 of 5
Message 4 of 5

Hi,

The icon has returned, thank you very much.

Sony Xperia Support
Message 5 of 5
Message 5 of 5

@Loupblanc50, that's awesome news and you're very welcome! Slightly smiling Face

Let me know if there is anything else and have a fantastic evening!

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.