account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Can I change the default file title of the photos taken

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

Can I change the default file title of the photos taken

¿Puede cambiarse el título por defecto del archivo de las fotos realizadas con la cámara de Xperia L1? Actualmente le asigna un número de orden y quisiera añadir la fecha al título del archivo. Gracias. 

Can I change the default file title of the photos taken with the Xperia L1 camera? You are currently assigned an order number and would like to add the date to the title of the file. Thank you.

-GT

1 REPLY 1
Sony Xperia Support
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: Can I change the default file title of the photos taken

Hi @Tagarino, welcome to our forum!

I have translated your question to English as this is an International forum, please post any replies in English and it will be easier for me and other users to assist you.

There is no setting in the pre-installed camera application that changes the name of the photo that you have taken.

There may be other camera applications available in the Google Play store that can do this, but keep in mind that you may not be able to use all the features in these applications.

I hope that answers your question!

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.