account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

Backup & reset stops working

SOLVED
Highlighted
Rookie
Message 1 of 5
Message 1 of 5

Backup & reset stops working

I'm using this Sony Experia L1 with lots of problem. Currently backup & reset stops working after 50% backup is done. I tried both over WiFi and Mobile data, Charging and without charging. But same problem repeats. Device is upto date in all way.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Emperor
Message 2 of 5
Message 2 of 5

Re: Backup & reset stops working

@ConvictKing 

What if you only select lets say contacts to back up? do you still experience the same issue?

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

4 REPLIES 4
Emperor
Message 2 of 5
Message 2 of 5

@ConvictKing 

What if you only select lets say contacts to back up? do you still experience the same issue?

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Rookie
Message 3 of 5
Message 3 of 5

Didn't tried that yet. Let me see if that works.

Rookie
Message 4 of 5
Message 4 of 5

@uliwooly

Thanks for the suggestion. It works when I individually select contacts, calendar, call log etc. But the WiFi networks and  Apps won't backup. It seems they are the reason causing Backup & reset stop working after 50% backup is done. So I tried all together except WiFi networks and Apps, and it didn't stopped.    

Emperor
Message 5 of 5
Message 5 of 5

@ConvictKing 

Excellent Slightly smiling Face