account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

After unlocking tom no more !?

Highlighted
J_2
One time poster
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

Hello I have a problem with my phone (xperia L1), after unlocking the sound is gone how can that be? If it worked before 🤔, it goes by itself on standby and does not want it anymore I always have to restart it and hope that it works against, that's garbage 📲

Please help me

Thank you in advance

Nach entsperren kein tom mehr !?

Hallo ich habe ein Problem mit meinem Handy(xperia L1), nach dem entsperren ist der Ton weg wie kann das sein?  Wenn es vorher noch funktionierte 🤔,es geht von selbst auf standby und will danach nicht mehr ich muss es immer Neustarten und hoffen das es wider funktioniert, das ist doch Müll 📲

Bitte helft mir  

Danke im voraus

1 REPLY 1
Emperor
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: After unlocking tom no more !?

@J_2 

I've edited your post as this is an English only forum, you can use Google Translate to reply and/or post.

I don't quite understand, which sound are you referring to?

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)