account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

will sony xperia Lget the updated to 4.3 or 4.4??????

Apprentice
Message 381 of 387
Message 381 of 387

Re: will sony xperia Lget the updated to 4.3 or 4.4??????

I'm afraid I have to agree with Cyber. After one and a half year  with a Sony Xperia L, I can say that the hardware is good but the software support, custumer support ... is simply absent. difficult to understand how can a company such as Sony can ignore users so blatently in 2015. Very soon I'm moving to another brand.

They do not even release updates to correct serious bugs such as the one where the bluetooth of Xperia L bluetooth does not release calls freezing the on board computers in cars, a bug that is quite dangerous to experience when we are driving and the only option we face is to grab the phone, dial another number, and end that call to freeze the system, which one cannot do when driving. Stopping the car for example in a highways to do that is dangerous and not permited.

Message 382 of 387
Message 382 of 387

Re: will sony xperia Lget the updated to 4.3 or 4.4??????

Update android to 4.4.4 on sony xperia l
One time poster
Message 383 of 387
Message 383 of 387

Software upgrade for xperia l

Will there any android upgrades to xperia l in future.the present version 4.2.2 is consuming battery backup,havig bad camera and works with lower speed. If not tell me the way to degrade to 4.1.1.
Emperor
Message 384 of 387
Message 384 of 387

Re: Software upgrade for xperia l

@Kishorebabu

It doesn't seem like there'll be more updates, you could check the XDA forum or use flashtool.

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Message 385 of 387
Message 385 of 387

Re: Software upgrade for xperia l

www.xperiablog.net/2014/09/10/xperia-l-and-xperia-m-reach-eol-in-terms-of-updates/

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

One time poster
Message 386 of 387
Message 386 of 387

Software update Xperia L

All,

I have xperia L (c2104) i want to update my phone on lolipop or other android version.
please help me and provide me the link of flash rom
and step how to update my phone...

Thanks,
Abhishek

One time poster
Message 387 of 387
Message 387 of 387

Re: Xperia L Android 4.3 update confirmed

I use Xperia L from very period. This mobile gives better clarity pictures than many entry level DSLRs. Love many features. Glad the release came.