account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

will sony xperia Lget the updated to 4.3 or 4.4??????

Message 20 of 387
Message 20 of 387

Re: Will Xperia L Get the 4.3 Update?

Officially confirmed?

No update for Xperia L?

Emperor
Message 21 of 387
Message 21 of 387

Re: Is worth posting our issues here? anyone got valid response from Sony?

this forum is for us, users to help each other, Sony moderators check on all the threads and will forward issues to the appropriate department, if you need to contact Sony directly

http://www.sonymobile.com/global-en/support/contact-us/

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Message 22 of 387
Message 22 of 387

Tried that too.

Have called the Toll Free no too.

Emperor
Message 23 of 387
Message 23 of 387

how about live chat? no one answer? or is it that you want an specific answer regarding "future" plans, updates, etc, if the later then if it hasn't been announced on the official news blog they wont release that info, either they don't know or they aren't allowed to

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Message 24 of 387
Message 24 of 387

Yes 4.3 update

Even though it's latest, no confirmation for update yet!

I bought this  phone just 2 months back

Emperor
Message 25 of 387
Message 25 of 387

the only info we have/Sony has released is that the Xperia Z series and the SP will get 4.3 and they are looking into other Xperias that have 4.1 right now, you have to wait, also if you read something on other blogs or websites that might suggest that certain xperia is or not going to get 4.3 don't believe it, this has happened many times and most of the time they are wrong. just keep checking the official blog

http://blogs.sonymobile.com/

Enthusiast
Message 26 of 387
Message 26 of 387

Didn't get what you're trying to say. By the way, this post is about the Xperia L NOT being shown in the update list and no official confirmation for an update from Sony. Read the Sony Blog here : http://blogs.sonymobile.com/2013/07/25/on-android-jelly-bean-4-3/

Emperor
Message 27 of 387
Message 27 of 387

@deepanshkhurana

We’re also looking at uplifting some of our other devices running 4.1 direct to 4.3 – we’ll share more info / deets / timings when we can, so be sure to follow @SonyMobileNews for all the latest.

Enthusiast
Message 28 of 387
Message 28 of 387

Hello

I have read that part, all I wanted was an official confirmation that is why I wrote the word 'official' in my post. As we know that many phones are running 4.1 right now and a few of them are from the 2013 flagship but we can't just keep guessing for all of them can we. Xperia L is a decent phone with good specs but many phones which had good specs didn't get the 4.1 last year, this is what this discussion is about.

Hope I cleared my point.

-Deepansh

Emperor
Message 29 of 387
Message 29 of 387

again, you are NOT going to find that info here or anywhere else, whenever there are news it will be posted in the official news blog.