account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

will sony xperia Lget the updated to 4.3 or 4.4??????

Phy
Forum Legend
Message 371 of 387
Message 371 of 387

Re: Xperia L Update

You should contact Sony Xperia Support in order ask and find out.

http://www.sonymobile.com/global-en/support/contact-us/
Highlighted
Rookie
Message 372 of 387
Message 372 of 387

Android 4.4 Kit Kat on Xperia L

When are we gonna get Android 4.4 Kit Kat on Xperia L? its too late Slightly frowning Face

Raj K
Forum Legend
Message 373 of 387
Message 373 of 387

Re: Android 4.4 Kit Kat on Xperia L

It won't get it it - Read the support pages http://support.sonymobile.com/gb/xperial/software/

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.   Richard P. Feynman

Message 374 of 387
Message 374 of 387

Re: Android 4.4 Kit Kat on Xperia L

http://www.xperiablog.net/2014/09/10/xperia-l-and-xperia-m-reach-eol-in-terms-of-updates/

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

One time poster
Message 375 of 387
Message 375 of 387

Re: will sony xperia Lget the updated to 4.3 or 4.4??????

Can i ask sumthing bout xperia L my camera doesn't work when i tried to.use my camera.it always says error can u.help.me to fix it?
One time poster
Message 376 of 387
Message 376 of 387

My camera doesn't work only when I have to update something, usually in the system, like Walkman or Album or System. But, yes, I need the update 4.3 because this is just going really annoying
Rookie
Message 377 of 387
Message 377 of 387

Please update xperia l to 4.4 or 5

One time poster
Message 378 of 387
Message 378 of 387

Please update experia L to higher version. Else I will go with HTC as they provide much better upgrades
Visitor
Message 379 of 387
Message 379 of 387

Always ask sony for the update for xperia L.. I hope they make it an upgrade. 0Slightly smiling Face
Apprentice
Message 380 of 387
Message 380 of 387

Better move on dude...'cause Sony has grown too big to see the interests of 'small' customers.

U will have better luck with other brands as I found it the hard way.

I own a VAIO & Xperia L...regret buying a Sony product. Hardware is good, but software is pathetic & the problems are further compunded by no updates from Sony!! Services centres are equally pathetic & are run by dumb managers who frankly don't care about the customers!!

I am telling this from personal experiance & not even Sony can deny this as I have all the mail records to prove my point.