account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

will sony xperia Lget the updated to 4.3 or 4.4??????

Learner
Message 301 of 387
Message 301 of 387

Re: 4.4 or 4.3 On Xperia L

But here too Ive Sony writes answers.

Forum Legend
Message 302 of 387
Message 302 of 387

Guess you haven't read the rules then

Questions that can’t be answered on the support forum.

There are some type of questions that are impossible for us on the support forum to answer. Below you will find some examples on such questions and where to go for more information.

If you have questions like

When will XX software be released globally?
Will there be a maintenance release?

Please go to the News blog or our software update page where this information is shared.

When will XX software be released in my country?
Where do I hand in my phone for repair?
When is my repair finished?

Please contact us in your country/region.

How can I get my app promoted by Sony Xperia?
How can I learn more on Sony Xperia android development?
How do I develop applications for your devices?

Please go the Developer world site for more info.

Terms of use

By using this forum you agree to the following terms of use: http://www.sonymobile.com/global-en/legal/terms-of-use/

Thank you for visiting Sony Xperia™ Support Forum

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.   Richard P. Feynman

Learner
Message 303 of 387
Message 303 of 387

I Live In Georgia Tbilisi And How contacted Sony Mobile?.

Highlighted
Enthusiast
Message 304 of 387
Message 304 of 387

We know complaining won't do anything here, but at least relay these problems to Sony's dev team. I'm pretty sure you have connections to them.

Talent
Message 305 of 387
Message 305 of 387

Fare enough, although I do not completely agree with all the comments and if these are the rules...

But then, what about support for the perennial screen freezing problem after the call? This issue is still there in the .17 firmware and mind you, I have tried everything that was suggested -- from firware reset to complete new install and reset...the issue is not RESOLVED!

Shouldn't we expect you to at least take care of this for us for good?? Sorry for being such forthcoming, but, looks like our issues are not being looked after at all and hence such tone.

PLEASE help and get together with the support/dev team to fix this and let me know the following

1. Do you (as in Sony support) accept this as bug?

2. If yes, any idea of when this will be fixed?

Thanks and would appreciate quick response.

Inhabitant
Message 306 of 387
Message 306 of 387

According to reply from Sony Bulgaria facebook page - 15.3.A.1.17 will be last update for this crappy product. I am really dissapointed from Sony and will begin black PR against them when and where I can in exchange of my "nice feelings" about their brand. That is - even there won't be bugfixing update. I think that it is normal for such second hand brand like SoRRy (these morons really need to rebrand at least mobile phones subsidiary).

Adept
Message 307 of 387
Message 307 of 387

I agree. There is no need to keep beating this dead horse phone.

Sony has dumped this model from their support.

We can't change their minds, just drop it and move on.

To another brand. Or just buy high end models - they have decent support.

Enthusiast
Message 308 of 387
Message 308 of 387

It's just a shame that Sony is dropping support for this phone. It's a very capable phone with a very good camera sensor. I'm very satisfied with the image quality of the phone despite its minor flaws. Performance-wise, it's very good for its class despite, again, for its software and hardware issues. Yet, the Xperia M gets 4.3, a phone with almost identical specs and even a lower-end phone compared to L and that's what just makes it more frustrating. It's been months since the M got the 4.3 and still no news about the future of updates for our phone that I had my hopes from a version upgrade to just a bug-fixing update. A very, very shameful move from Sony.

Inhabitant
Message 309 of 387
Message 309 of 387

So ... there will be no more updates. At least incapabale developers won't introduce new bugs. Sadly that they won't resolve old too, but that is life - Some chinese brands gone to top of sales (and quality) and some old notable brand probably will go to bancrupcy shortly. Let's hope that their plans for big profit lost became real in upcominng March'15 and ...these  liars go in bankrupcy procedures. This was my last garbage from this crappy brand.

Adviser
Message 310 of 387
Message 310 of 387

Re: will sony xperia Lget the updated to 4.3 or 4.4??????

On Sony there is only incompetent.