account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

will sony xperia Lget the updated to 4.3 or 4.4??????

Adviser
Message 281 of 387
Message 281 of 387

[q] android 4.3 XPERIA L

Hello, well it's been a very long time since Xperia L got android 4.2... don't you think it's a pity for xperia L not to get the android 4.3 update? I mean c'mon. Android L is about to release and Xperia L is stuck to 4.2! Are there any plans of update? Could you just ensure us that there will be an update, Sony?

Adept
Message 282 of 387
Message 282 of 387

Re: will sony xperia Lget the updated to 4.3 or 4.4??????

My wife's Xperia L finally got update to 15.3.A.1.17

Phone said that update is only available via PC, so no OTA.

PC Companion also did not shows any information what this update is about.

I did not notice any changes and frankly - i don't care anymore since wife is happily using Ascend P7 now.

Interestingly though, Sony web page states that latest for Xperia L is still 15.3.A.1.14

Adviser
Message 283 of 387
Message 283 of 387

[Q] android 4.3

Hello, well it's been a very long time since Xperia L got android 4.2... don't you think it's a pity for xperia L not to get the android 4.3 update? I mean c'mon. Android L is about to release and Xperia L is stuck to 4.2.2! Are there any plans of update? Could you just ensure us that there will be an update, Sony?

Visitor
Message 284 of 387
Message 284 of 387

need Android 4.3 updates

Hello,

Xperia L has been using Android 4.2.2 for a long time. I request sony to build system updates of Xperia L.

Now days people are lacking interest in Xperia L due to no updates.

Its now time for the new updates in Xperia L. Hearing good reply from SONY.

Visitor
Message 285 of 387
Message 285 of 387

The support for xperia l is till november.We expect a major update as u r taking so long to roll out an update.Xperia l deserves kitkat.So pls sony make a wise decision and have some sympathy towards your xperia l..
Adviser
Message 286 of 387
Message 286 of 387

i think sony prefered to invest in 4.4 AOSP to xperia L, so thats why we will not get any official updates

Rookie
Message 287 of 387
Message 287 of 387

Yesterday I bought my new Xperia L and when I checked for updates it said that it has an update of 19 Mb and when I downloaded the update and installed it says unable to install updates, try again later.....do I have any alternate way....passes tell me tell me tell me...
Rookie
Message 288 of 387
Message 288 of 387

And I tried it more than 20 timeless Slightly frowning Face
Inhabitant
Message 289 of 387
Message 289 of 387

what firmware version u get update

try factory reset again try

or use sumbit to  customer care

Highlighted
Inhabitant
Message 290 of 387
Message 290 of 387

SORRY SUMBIT SERVICE CENTER