account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up cart mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

will sony xperia Lget the updated to 4.3 or 4.4??????

One time poster
Message 10 of 386
Message 10 of 386

Re: Sony Xperia L Android 4.3 update

i.e for Vanilla Jelly Bean some of the features might get tailored. For Xperia devices. e.g Photo Sphere Camera.

Elite
Message 11 of 386
Message 11 of 386

photo sphere camera its only for nexus devices

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

One time poster
Message 12 of 386
Message 12 of 386

i.e. devices running Stock Jelly Bean

Adept
Message 13 of 386
Message 13 of 386

I pray we at least get a fix for problems XL is having... I hope this phone has not entered "support gray zone" where nothing happens sad

Highlighted
Enthusiast
Message 14 of 386
Message 14 of 386

Will Xperia L Get the 4.3 Update?

Hello everyone.

I bought an Xperia L on its launch and I love it though I accept that the phone couldn't make its mark in the market but that is not the point. The point is Sony included every other new flagship phone in the 4.3 update list except the L which is a decent midrange phone with a decent configuration. (Not considering the low range phones e.g. Xperia E because their updates will remain uncertain)

The Xperia L was no where mentioned for the update line which is really disgraceful and insulting, we buy a new phone and it doesn't make much of an impact on people because its most advertised feature is pretty mediocre (Camera) - Then Prices fall and I see that within a month it comes at 2k less than at what I bought it - Then we don't get an official confirmation if it will be updated or not. This is frustrating.

The only reason I made this post is to 'get' an official confirmation or declination from Sony about the Update 4.3. That is all.

Thanks

Deepansh

Elite
Message 15 of 386
Message 15 of 386

Re: Will Xperia L Get the 4.3 Update?

there's no info on this, you will have to keep checking the official news blog for any 4.2 or 4.3 update.

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Enthusiast
Message 16 of 386
Message 16 of 386

That is the only reason I posted this on the Forum. I read the Sony Blog too.

One time poster
Message 17 of 386
Message 17 of 386

what is you said is correct! it was a jolt to buy a mobile and see price slashed around 2000 next day. will have to rethink on procuring anything launched new from sony!

Enthusiast
Message 18 of 386
Message 18 of 386

Yup. But I still am a huge fan of Sony and I still love my Xperia L. The only issue being if, it doesn't get an update. I'll really start hating it then.

Message 19 of 386
Message 19 of 386

When is Android 4.3 released?

Is worth posting our issues here? anyone got valid response from Sony so far ?

Topic was edited by: Rickard