account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

bootloader unlock allowed=blank

SOLVED
Inhabitant
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

bootloader unlock allowed=blank

i owe a unlocked variant of xl(c2104-india)(15.3.a.1.14)
n i have checked my bootloader status in previous firmware versions -yes(in 4.1.2)
n never.checked in 4.2
n nw im planning to unlock my bootloader n i checked the status n it is blank(nothing is written)
i hav called xperia customer care n they provide no support to bootloader...
plz help me hw could i bring my bootloader unlock status yes which ws present in 4.1.2...??
n if degrade it to 4.1 using flashtool then my unlock status will be bck or nt?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Inhabitant
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

Re: bootloader unlock allowed=blank

forum.xda-developers.com/xperia-l/development/tutorial-bootloader-unlocking-relocking-t2332900

acc to this forum if ur bootloader unlock status is allowed then u cn unlock irrespective of yes or no(i
e bootloader unlock allowed)
n bootloader unlock not allowed(u cnt unlock)..
may be instructions provided for unlocking bootloader on sony website are for old xperias..
new xperia phones don't show yes or no...
n forum has posted Screenshot with allowed status (without yes or no) n they have unlocked it...
so sry for bothering
n i accept this comment as solution...
n this forum is the answer to anyone who is facing this problem..

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Talent
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Highlighted
Inhabitant
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

i hav already checked there
n instructions say that if your unlock bootloader status is no n blank then u won't be able to unlock bootloader...
but my ques is it ws yes in previous version of firmware n after upgrading it changed to blank..
Inhabitant
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

forum.xda-developers.com/xperia-l/development/tutorial-bootloader-unlocking-relocking-t2332900

acc to this forum if ur bootloader unlock status is allowed then u cn unlock irrespective of yes or no(i
e bootloader unlock allowed)
n bootloader unlock not allowed(u cnt unlock)..
may be instructions provided for unlocking bootloader on sony website are for old xperias..
new xperia phones don't show yes or no...
n forum has posted Screenshot with allowed status (without yes or no) n they have unlocked it...
so sry for bothering
n i accept this comment as solution...
n this forum is the answer to anyone who is facing this problem..

View solution in original post