account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Xperia L keep Restarting

SOLVED
One time poster
Message 11 of 15
Message 11 of 15

Re: Xperia L keep Restarting

my xperia L will turn off automatically,when i turned on its wifi.how to fix it????

Rookie
Message 12 of 15
Message 12 of 15

close wifi and don't start Slightly frowning Face I think there are too many restart problem about xperia. radio chip may be weak Slightly smiling Face if not sony will answer the problem with real couse.

GMu
Visitor
Message 13 of 15
Message 13 of 15

My xperia l suddenly started restarting every 2 mins. I removed the SIM and now there's no problem. But it was working perfectlybefore. What do I do now?
Enthusiast
Message 14 of 15
Message 14 of 15

GMu you should turn on Gps (GPS satellites  ) then tell me

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 15 of 15
Message 15 of 15

when i put turn off the gps and using airtel sim it works properly without restarting but when i put docomo sim without gps on it restarting....but when i put turn on gps it works with docomo sim also...now its not restarting..it works perfectly...