account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Xperia L Storage

SOLVED
Message 31 of 38
Message 31 of 38

Re: Can't move apps to sd card

Apps cannot be moved to sd card,no sony device can do that.You need to root to get that option.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Visitor
Message 32 of 38
Message 32 of 38

Device memory full in xperia L

I am facing problem with my xperia L. Device memory gets full with normal usage.

System version is 15.3.A.0.26.

There is no use of xperia L with this memory issue .

Sony plz give me the solution for this issue.

One time poster
Message 33 of 38
Message 33 of 38

cant move apps to sdcard speria L

Can you please add this option in next update .otherwise why we should purchase your phone .it is totally nonsense?

Learner
Message 34 of 38
Message 34 of 38

moving apps to sd card

Hi,

plz. let me know that how can i move apps & games to SD card in my Xperia L mobile android version 4.2.2

Highlighted
Message 35 of 38
Message 35 of 38

Re: moving apps to sd card

You need to root your phone,which will void warranty.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

One time poster
Message 36 of 38
Message 36 of 38

Re: Xperia L Storage

How can I root my phone(Xperia L)?
Message 37 of 38
Message 37 of 38

http://talk.sonymobile.com/t5/Xperia-Z-ZL-ZR/How-to-manually-update-downgrade-root-2013-Xperias/m-p/...

You will lose warranty if you root.

Learner
Message 38 of 38
Message 38 of 38

I have change preferred setting to SD card bt still application are getting download into internsl memory. Why????