account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

Xperia L Storage

SOLVED
Forum Legend
Message 11 of 38
Message 11 of 38

Re: Can't transfer data to SD-card

As for transferring of phone data to SD card, I do agree with Ashoksc19, it could be some problem with the SD card. Alternatively, you can confirm with another SD card.

Don't forget to mark correct answer as Accepted Solution.
If you find the post helpful, press Kudos.

Adviser
Message 12 of 38
Message 12 of 38

i try 3 sd cards they aren't work. The 4.2.2 has containing too any annying problems. And i do everyway to fix them but cant.

Adviser
Message 13 of 38
Message 13 of 38

I am also facing the same problem in my xperia m dual
One time poster
Message 14 of 38
Message 14 of 38

Internal IP-address

Why Xperia L C2105 tells internal IP in "settings/about"? Before it says the external. Android apps now use internal instead of external.

Adept
Message 15 of 38
Message 15 of 38

sd card

hello i got sd card how can imove apps to it and if yes then how can i stillmake them on homescreen thx

Highlighted
Adept
Message 16 of 38
Message 16 of 38

st card

How to transfer apps to sd card and make game icon on home screen pleasehe lp. Thanks
Regular
Message 17 of 38
Message 17 of 38

Re: st card

Their are two questions that you've asked:

1) How to transfer apps to sd card?

This is not a problem rather an OS feature, Android Jellybean doesn't allows apps to be installed in SD card, this problem thus is not specifoc to Xperia L rather to all the Android Jellybean phones.

This feature was introduced so as to make the system efficient!Running apps from SD card caused lags in earlier versions hence it has been discontinued in subsequent versions of Android OS:smileysmileythumbsup:

2) How to make game icons appear on homescreen?

To do this following the following steps:

a) Click on the Menu tab to open the menu grid

b) Long press on the game icon that you want to be displayed on home screen

c) as you do so you will se an option at the top of screen saying "Add to Home Screen", Just drag the long pressed tab to that region

d) You app is now moved to homescreen, where you can adjust it's position by usual method!

Regular
Message 18 of 38
Message 18 of 38

Re: urgent cannot transfer

How to transfer apps to sd card

This is not a problem rather an OS feature, Android Jellybean doesn't allows apps to be installed in SD card, this problem thus is not specifoc to Xperia L rather to all the Android Jellybean phones.

This feature was introduced so as to make the system efficient!Running apps from SD card caused lags in earlier versions hence it has been discontinued in subsequent versions of Android OS:smileysmileythumbsup:

Adept
Message 19 of 38
Message 19 of 38

apps

can you move apps to sd card if yes how Slightly smiling Face thx

Sony Xperia Support
Message 20 of 38
Message 20 of 38

Re: apps

Check out this topic for more information about storage.

http://talk.sonymobile.com/t5/FAQ/Memory-in-Android-devices/m-p/348064#U348064