account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Transfer of data to SD card interrupted

SOLVED
Highlighted
Adept
Message 21 of 46
Message 21 of 46

unfortunately setting has stopped

l Already chance the sd card into my xperia L but..their still have a same problems.When I click transfer data to Sd their shown "Unfortunately setting has stopped"..pleasee
Emperor
Message 22 of 46
Message 22 of 46

Re: unfortunately setting has stopped

What are you trying to transfer?

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Adept
Message 23 of 46
Message 23 of 46

Re: Unfortunately setting has stopped

Video,picture and song
Emperor
Message 24 of 46
Message 24 of 46

Do you get that error if you try to move a single file or only when you move a lot of items?

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Adept
Message 25 of 46
Message 25 of 46

Yes..I try to move my picture,song and video to Sd card.But when I click Tranfer data to SD card.Their shown "Unfortunately setting has stopped".
Adept
Message 26 of 46
Message 26 of 46

Use an app called 'file commander' from play store.using that u can move everything to sd card..i was facing the same problem.but i got the app pre installed in my xperia L c2105.it works fine..try it
Adept
Message 27 of 46
Message 27 of 46

Thanks buddy?..but I don't know how?..
One time poster
Message 28 of 46
Message 28 of 46

Re: "Unfortunately, Settings has stopped" error pops up after tapping 'Transfer data to SD

provide link for the solution
Emperor
Message 29 of 46
Message 29 of 46

On the play store look for a file manager OI file manager its a good option

Learner
Message 30 of 46
Message 30 of 46

cant transfer data to sd card

I cant seem to transfer data from internal storage to sd card, the option to do so is there but it does nothing .Why?