account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Transfer of data to SD card interrupted

SOLVED
Inhabitant
Message 11 of 46
Message 11 of 46

Re: Bug alert!!! Can't transfer data to SD card

You can move the media files such as photos,songs to sd card by using file explorer apps like ES File explorer apk.

Visitor
Message 12 of 46
Message 12 of 46

"Unfortunately, Settings has stopped" error pops up after tapping 'Transfer data to SD Card'

4.2.2 update is cool for Sony Xperia L, but there is a defect in the 'Settings' --> 'Storage' section.

"Unfortunately, Settings has stopped" error pops up after tapping 'Transfer data to SD Card' in Sony Xperia L after 4.2.2 update

Will there be a fix on this? 

Hoping for a response on this Slightly smiling Face

Thanks,

Tarun

Emperor
Message 13 of 46
Message 13 of 46

Re: "Unfortunately, Settings has stopped" error pops up after tapping 'Transfer data to SD

There are other threads on the same topic, please do use the search bar, you will find them 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

One time poster
Message 14 of 46
Message 14 of 46

Re: Transfer of data to SD card interrupted

hey SonyXperiaLuser it's not sd card class problem. you just format your ad card with pc then insert in your phone. I have solve my this problem by formatting sd card.

One time poster
Message 15 of 46
Message 15 of 46

Re: "Unfortunately, Settings has stopped" error pops up after tapping 'Transfer data to SD

I'm Also facing the same problem........

One time poster
Message 16 of 46
Message 16 of 46

me too

Adept
Message 17 of 46
Message 17 of 46

I am facing the same problem...i am unable to move files from phone memory..
Adept
Message 18 of 46
Message 18 of 46

Unfortunately setting has stopped

Hello Sony care my Sony Xperia L can't transfer picture,song and video from internal memory to memory card.When I click Transfer data to SD card their shown Unfortunately,setting has stopped and automatically their go to setting..How to fix it?..
Master
Message 19 of 46
Message 19 of 46

Re: Unfortunately setting has stopped

Try to remove the SD card and remove the battery for a while. Then put it back in and try again. 

If you still experience problem I suggest that you try to format your SD card or try with another SD card. 

sony_logo126x24.gif
What are your thoughts about this forum? Let us know by doing this short survey.

Highlighted
Adept
Message 20 of 46
Message 20 of 46

Re: Unfortunately setting has stopped

l Already use a both way that you have given but..their still have a same problems.When I click transfer data to Sd their shown "Unfortunately setting has stopped"..pleasee