account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

New Firmware 15.3.A.1.17

SOLVED
Visitor
Message 84 of 197
Message 84 of 197

Re: New Update 15.3.A.1.17

Guys, anybody test the new firmware version ? issues like proximity sensor and touch hanging in the calls were resolved?
Adviser
Message 85 of 197
Message 85 of 197

i have the new software, nothing changed, the only thing i noticed was that screen is brighter and  that makes batery life worst... and wi-fi is faster to open a page now...

other bugs are still there, video flickering and proximity sensor not solved

Commissioner
Message 86 of 197
Message 86 of 197

anjoed
Nothing changed bro
Adept
Message 87 of 197
Message 87 of 197

Re: Buying Xperia L

Short answer: DON'T.

This is one of the worst phones Sony has produced. Maybe even worst Xperia model so far (counting Sony-only lineup after breakup with Ericsson).

Rookie
Message 88 of 197
Message 88 of 197

Re: new firmware update for c2104

vishal, as for india, the lastest firmware available is 15.3.A.1.14 !!!

i am from india too and this is very frustrating , we  havent even got the .15 version

Rookie
Message 89 of 197
Message 89 of 197

Re: New Firmware 15.3.A.1.17

really? is it helpful? because the latest android system available is Jellybean 4.2 what about the bugs?

Commissioner
Message 90 of 197
Message 90 of 197

Re: New Firmware 15.3.A.1.17

It's nothing bro
bugs not fixed
nothing changed

Enthusiast
Message 91 of 197
Message 91 of 197

New version update hopeless, just fix the bugs please.

This is a message to Sony's dev team. I don't know why you still have your jobs, and I know it is just hopeless now for a new version update, so I am asking you to please just fix the *BLEEPING* bugs for the next (and probably the last) update. Also, please fix the refocusing issue in the camera app. If you don't know about that, Imma explain it to you. I touch an area which I want the camera to focus on, it then adjusts the focus automatically. Now, when I half press the shutter button/hold the on-screen shutter button, it refocuses again and the focus is *BLEEPED* up. I have to repeat and repeat until the refocusing gets it right. This usually happens on macro.

So please, for the love of whoever god you are worshipping, please do your *BLEEPING* job.
One time poster
Message 92 of 197
Message 92 of 197

Sony Xperia L - Sound, Screen Freeze, Camera,

Hi,

3 months back I purchased Sony Xperia L. Compared to other phone its fast, overall battery life is good (stamina mode to be set). But when I look at other things like sound, freezing problem & camera its a headache.

I don't know what's wrong with Xperia L sound. I have set the stamina mode i.e when battery reaches 10% unwanted applications need to turn off (including wifi). I have excluded Sound applications but still sometimes sound turns off. Sometimes when the battery is between 60-70% sound turns off. I really don't understand what's the problem. My cell phone is up-to-date. Once I turn off my cell and turn it on then it will be fine. Its so irritating to turn off and on.

Atleast once in a week all of a sudden my cell phone slows down, sometimes it freezes and sometimes it acts weird (gets stuck...I press home button...after few seconds home page will be shown...I click on, lets say whatsapp but hill climbing game turns on). For few minutes it happens after that it starts working fine.

Camera, 8 mega pixel does not work as per expectation. In 5 mega pixel you will get better quality picture. When I can't use 8mp then what is the using of paying extra...???

If anyone has solution for all these problem kindly let me know.

Commissioner
Message 93 of 197
Message 93 of 197

Re: Sony Xperia L - Sound, Screen Freeze, Camera,

All xperia l owners have same bugs
And sony didn't answer