account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Flash Problem

SOLVED
One time poster
Message 11 of 16
Message 11 of 16

Re: Flash Problem

Hey guys me too have the same problem.. My flash isn't working.. Guess, it is a hardware complaint.
One time poster
Message 12 of 16
Message 12 of 16

My flash works fine but it flashes at random times when im not in camers mode its getting annoying any suggestions
Highlighted
dgm
Talent
Message 13 of 16
Message 13 of 16

my flash and capture timing fails results in darker images
KT
Visitor
Message 14 of 16
Message 14 of 16

I'm having the same problem with my flashlight..
Any solution????
its really annoying me cause I cant enjoy using my camera, and any flashlight apps...
I installed the swiss army knife app ( using its flashligh) and after sometime i noticed that the flash is sometimes working and some other times its not working !!!!!
One time poster
Message 15 of 16
Message 15 of 16

Hello friends xperia l flash stoped working after the crap updation 15.3.a.1.14 i have done a factory rest also but for few days flash had been working after tat its stopped....!!! Now i need to reset factory settings one more time to bring to the normal stage :'(
Visitor
Message 16 of 16
Message 16 of 16

Camera gives too much flash when captured pics in Xperia j wat can i do