account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

Device memory full in xperia L

Commissioner
Message 361 of 395
Message 361 of 395

Re: Device memory full in xperia L

Sony must allows to us move apps from internal or phone to SD Card

One time poster
Message 362 of 395
Message 362 of 395

I am suffering much with storage running out problem too.... Please help me to get rid of this problem Slightly frowning Face i frequently cleans the cached memory az well az i go to apps and clears it data n the problem will be solved fr temporary period and again the same notification appears on the screen :-( please help me out 2 solve this
Adviser
Message 363 of 395
Message 363 of 395

Dear Sony,

It's a shame you've released a very good phone with a great price but with such an important bug like this memory problem.

I've had it!

I own Xperial L for 10 months now and I'm struggling almost every day with deleting apps I need because I cannot install updates for other apps I need more. No talking about new apps! The memory problem for me was only solved for a couple of months after the major firmware update, but here I am once again in these forums.

I've had it!

Your customer support is awfull.

I will try to get rid of this phone as soon as possible because,

I've had it!

Highlighted
Inhabitant
Message 364 of 395
Message 364 of 395

Due this problem i can't install big games

if 3 gb free also some it show memory full.

master reset also done but when install any app after this memory  full again come 

i am very angry when see this message Angry FaceAnguished FaceCrying Face

it is hardware error or software error ?

One time poster
Message 365 of 395
Message 365 of 395

Seem to be having same problem as you guys. I now have deleted everything that doesnt come with phone as well as moved stuff to an sd card and it still has no memory. Obviously a major glitch.please fix Sony or I wont buy ur PlayStation
One time poster
Message 366 of 395
Message 366 of 395

I'm having same problem, never had this problem with memory on my Samsung Galaxy S3 mini, that got stolen so got this and its slow and memory is disappearing, 1.8gb sd card and it won't allow me to move apps, Facebook takes 80mb Memory on the phone as well as the big chunk of memory the in built apps, i cannot update any app or download apps as there is not enough space but i can't delete them, only app i was allowed to download is colornote app, it is so fustrating that i can't download apps because of low phone memory yet i have 1.8gb sd catd but it will not allow me to move apps to sdcard. It just keeps taking memory from the phone and the only app i use now is Facebook(which i cannot update). I did have instagram and Twitter but now i uninstalled but can't reinstall due to low phone memory... I have 1.8gb sd card so why doesn't save to sd, not used anything to make all phone memory go to 35mb thats what memory I'm left with but cannot use and i cannot uninstall Facebook and that takes 80mb on phone memory and apps i don't use like timescape take memory. Trust me in future i will never get a Sony phone again because they are crap! And wish my Samsung wasn't stolen... Sony Xperia never again what of money and time
One time poster
Message 367 of 395
Message 367 of 395

Yes, really disappointed. Bought an SD card but a waste of time as all I can transfer to it are photos and videos. I've not got many apps but now I can't download anything. I have loads of space but can't use it. Any ideas anyone? I'd had it less than 6 months and the video camera is useless as the audio quality is awful and any evening videos are ruined by the light settings flickering some sort of night mode on and off. The screen now goes blank when I call out and only comes back when the other person cuts off. A potential nightmare where I have to whip the battery out if I inadvertently call the wrong person. (easily done as the phone is so slow and clunky!) Oh and the battery charging receival port is f##ked. Will only just work with a brand new charger! Oh and it's generally gone really really slow!! In other words my next phone WILL DEFINITELY NOT BE SONY!!
Rookie
Message 368 of 395
Message 368 of 395

Lot of internal memory is used by thumbnail of picture and video
Adviser
Message 369 of 395
Message 369 of 395

True. I have less than 100 pictures stored in my phone, but no matter how often I delete the thumbnail cache it keeps growing up to 1Gb! (2 files, about 500Mb each).

That's hillarious.

One time poster
Message 370 of 395
Message 370 of 395

I am also facing the same problem, its showing Storage space running …

Please suggest what to do ?? Slightly frowning Face