account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Xperia J: Can anyone please explain the memory problems ?

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 1 of 1
Message 1 of 1

Xperia J: Can anyone please explain the memory problems ?

Hi all from an iPhone user trying to solve problems for my son and his XperiaJ that I bought him.

He says that he has **** memory - when trying to install/update an app the phone says "not enough memory".... he has only added about <10 apps.

His Xperia also has a 32Gb external SD card as well as internal 2Gb(?) But he hasn't started to t/f music to it yet.

When I go to Setting/storage ... it seems to list the details of three types of memory.

Phone Memory: Total Space 754Mb. Apps 633Mb Available 90.55Mb
Internal Storage: Total Space 2.01Gb. Apps 162Mb ... others... Available 1.59Gb
SD Card: Total Space 29.71Gb. Available 29.50Gb

Can someone explain the meaning of the "Phone memory" and the "Internal Memory" ? 

free movie site online

techlinc.in

frp bypass apk

best radr detector 

eztv proxy