account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

sony xperia ion restarts when the gps

Emperor
Message 21 of 75
Message 21 of 75

Re: sony xperia ion restarts when the gps

@Iacek

Keep us updated

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

One time poster
Message 22 of 75
Message 22 of 75

My Xperia have same problem last week
Emperor
Message 23 of 75
Message 23 of 75

@790711

Are you still experiencing this?

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Apprentice
Message 24 of 75
Message 24 of 75

Ok guys bad news you can't fix it alone ... sony suport said me that there is problem with data and software and I must go to servis ...I will go on Monday to servis and give you feedback

Emperor
Message 25 of 75
Message 25 of 75

@Iacek

Keep us updated.

Apprentice
Message 26 of 75
Message 26 of 75

Same problem even in my ION.

Can't believe that multiple users of ION have the same problem at the same time Slightly frowning Face

Apprentice
Message 27 of 75
Message 27 of 75

I found a solution, you need to reset to the factory, immediately earned) While experimenting, spat on him and bought z 3 compact, just a class, go and buy! And put on the shelf ion)))

Apprentice
Message 28 of 75
Message 28 of 75

Hi,

Has anyone tried to root to solve this problem?

Learner
Message 29 of 75
Message 29 of 75

Hi, i have the same problem and i do to Factory date Reset but i Still Have this Problem since a week ago Slightly frowning Face

Learner
Message 30 of 75
Message 30 of 75

whats happen ? Any Good News ?? :/