account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Xperia ion hard bricked

Learner
Message 51 of 58
Message 51 of 58

Re: Xperia ion hard bricked

dredn1 

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=37562298&postcount=301

maybe thats the solution ill try it tonight

Learner
Message 52 of 58
Message 52 of 58

solution please usb jig will help me?

One time poster
Message 53 of 58
Message 53 of 58

I have somehow bricked my phone, xpiera ion

the first few days it was boot looping, only to the black right before the sony logo, so i put it on a new wall charger and let it charge for a few days where it was a solid red led light, without response to any combo of buttons. i got home yesterday and the red led had gone off, still no response. i want to try to flash it or something, but i don't really need to use the phone again, i just want to get ALL my picutres and contacts off of it. 

I am silly and didn't back it up, well, i started the day before it broke. I got half the picutres. 

what can i do? I own a Mac, if that makes a difference. 

One time poster
Message 54 of 58
Message 54 of 58

Same is happening to my phone
Charging to red light
Then phone tries to boot but unsuccessfully
This is happening automatically again and again
I have waited whole day but led is not green or off
Please help
Regular
Message 55 of 58
Message 55 of 58

I am going to use this thread. I think I bricked my Sony Xperia Ion LT28h when I tried to install CyanogenMod 11. I did everything as descbired in the guide (as far as I believe) untill it told me to turn off the phone. After that it said I need to press power + volume up button at the same time, the phone started and I saw some texts and logos untill it basicly shut down again (I felt 3 times vibrating so I believe it did hard reset?). After that nothing happens. Whatever I try to press or do, power + volume up/down combinations, nothing happens, it is just dead. I tried to put it in wall charger but nothing happens. PC/Flashtool actually recognizes the phone but I can't do anything. There isn't any led lights.

Note: The screen is not totally black, there's some kind of backround light all the time on..

What sould I do rather than wait and hope? Thinking Face

One time poster
Message 56 of 58
Message 56 of 58

hi, currently having the same problem but mine's charging the problem is it's stuck on bootloop i think, it only goes to AT&T logo then that's it, it restarts again, kinda pissed off about it, i updated it using pc companion. whenever i connect it to the pc it show its charging then the led turns off.. how am i supposed to reflash it if it doesn't even connect to the computer? please help it's an Xperia Lt28at

One time poster
Message 57 of 58
Message 57 of 58

please help

One time poster
Message 58 of 58
Message 58 of 58

Visit sony service centre.

They might solve it.