account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Xperia Ion battery power drops from 20% to 1%

One time poster
Message 11 of 31
Message 11 of 31

Re: Xperia Ion battery power drops from 20% to 1%

same problem for my xperia ion. i bought before 1 week nly. battery dorps 45% to 1% and shutdowning.  plz help. i really disappointed wid sony ion

One time poster
Message 12 of 31
Message 12 of 31

Dude, please read all posts, the answer for your problem was posted earlier.

One time poster
Message 13 of 31
Message 13 of 31

yes dude. i try all. but not work out. plz help Slightly frowning Face

One time poster
Message 14 of 31
Message 14 of 31

i have the same problem too!bt mine one is more worst than u.my one juz brought for a month and it shutting down whn the battery is 70%.pls help me!!

One time poster
Message 15 of 31
Message 15 of 31

Dude, did you try to shut down baterry save mode? If not read my post on the first page where I explaned how to do that. This might help.

One time poster
Message 16 of 31
Message 16 of 31

i had read all of ur post,bt it dint work.u said wanna replace another new battery,bt tis hp i juz brought for 1 month ago,hw cn i replace it soon.abt the powersaver,i had follow wat u had said,bt it dint work out too..><</p>

Visitor
Message 17 of 31
Message 17 of 31

just do this,i've fixed it maybe

For those of you who had the Sony X10, you knew that there was a battery calibration method. I won't go into detail about how it worked, but this is very similar so X10 users should be familiar.

Here's how it works:

Step 1: Charge battery to 100%
Step 2: While phone is still plugged into charger, hard reset phone (volume up + power)
Step 3: When phone turns off, unplug charger
Step 4: Turn on phone (Note: If calibration is needed, battery percentage will be less than 100%!)
Step 5: Plug in charger and charge to 100%
Step 6: Repeat until battery percentage is 100 upon restart.

WARNING: THIS IS UNTESTED. I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE THAT OCCURS TO YOUR DEVICE.

Your battery percentage should increase incrementally with each restart. Example: if on first restart, your battery reads 94%, then it should read 95 or 96% on the next restart.

Please test and report back. After doing this twice my battery life seems much better (currently down to 57% on 8.5hrs of moderate use). Today is the first day, so I'm not sure if it's just an anomaly. Any feedback is appreciated!

Sony Ion - Rom: LT28H 4.0.4 ICS BABY! - Kernel: Stock (waiting for DEVs )
Samsung Captivate - Rom: ICSSGS 4.0.3 - Kernel Semaphore 1.0.0
Sony Ericsson X10 - Rom: Oodie Prime - Kernel: Oodie's FXPMod

One time poster
Message 18 of 31
Message 18 of 31

finally i got solution for my xperia ion. Download Du Battery Saver Pro apps. its working. try it n tel me.finally happy after installed that apps Slightly smiling Face    

One time poster
Message 19 of 31
Message 19 of 31

i have the same batter dropping issue to 1% ..did turning off the built-in power saver fixed your battery drainage ?

One time poster
Message 20 of 31
Message 20 of 31

yes 100% sloved. try n see and reply me... Winking Face