account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Xperia ION Camera quality become worse

SOLVED
Emperor
Message 21 of 28
Message 21 of 28

Re: Xperia Ion bugs after Jelly bean update

@Kr470s 

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.firezenk.ssb&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwx...

@marian you are funny 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Inhabitant
Message 22 of 28
Message 22 of 28

Is there some funny? All customers with this phone hase real problems with stock firmwares. Unfortunatelly, there is also no alternative like CyanogenMod ROM for this model.

So, give me Sony back my money?

Emperor
Message 23 of 28
Message 23 of 28

@Marian I don't quite understand your posts, but do contact Sony 

http://www.sonymobile.com/global-en/support/contact-us/

this forum is for us, users, to help each other. 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

One time poster
Message 24 of 28
Message 24 of 28

Re: Xperia ION Camera quality become worse

Guys I was facing the similiar problem & almost installed jelly bean 3 times on my Xperia ion. However I got the permanent solution after visitng sony service centre where they upgraded my system on their own tools.

They also shared that a lot many times upgrading system on PC companion create such issues & on a daly basis they deal with scuh kind of issues. So its preffered that always try to upgrade your system through authorized service centres.

I am really happy that my issue has been resolved & I can use my camera like it was earlier.

So anyone facing camera problem due to jelly bean upgrade..should immediately contact your nearest service centre.

Regards

Inhabitant
Message 25 of 28
Message 25 of 28

Jeet834, serious? Which version of firmware they used? 6.2.B.0.211 ?

Emperor
Message 26 of 28
Message 26 of 28

Re: Xperia Ion HSPA having issues

@Marian I have not deleted anything, I can't do that

http://talk.sonymobile.com/t5/Xperia-Ion/Xperia-ion-Video-stuttering/m-p/447689#M4090

Rookie
Message 27 of 28
Message 27 of 28

jeet, was it on a 4.1.2 rom? firmware?

Inhabitant
Message 28 of 28
Message 28 of 28

Icelaner, repair centers flash latest 6.2.B.0.211. They don't downgrade to ICS.