account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Xperia ION Camera quality become worse

SOLVED
Rookie
Message 11 of 28
Message 11 of 28

Re: Xperia ION Camera quality become worse

follow this link for flashing:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1812168

follow this link for firwares:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1752345

try with latest firmware first. i decided to live with older version of firmware if that fixed the issue, so i tried older version.

make sure the process doesnt interupted.

One time poster
Message 12 of 28
Message 12 of 28

Hello,

I have the same problem.I formatted three times but no use. I repaired my os two times using pc companion but no use.Still my camera images are bad(full of small dots like blur).Please help me how to fix it...

Apprentice
Message 13 of 28
Message 13 of 28

Hey dude I hv also d same problem its a firmware issu Don t worry becoz the jelly bean update is rolled out in india I update my ion ics to jb through pc comapinion version 2.1 and the camer issu iz solved...thanks hope u will fix this problem by upgrade

One time poster
Message 14 of 28
Message 14 of 28

i've got the jelly bean update through my pc companion for ion. everything works good but the camera sucks. i have taken quality photos with the previous version ice cream but this totally zero. sony recomends update through pc companion so this should work and if not they have to find a solution. flashing and rooting is unnecessary things. it is sonys' responsibility to give us a solution else no use in buying or upgrading sony phones. am a sony fan and this made me think like this. it seems sony only consider about their new buyers not the one who bought their products.

ger
One time poster
Message 15 of 28
Message 15 of 28

hi im from the philippines iv'e upgraded my phone through PC Companion about 2 or 3 weeks ago and my camera got worst, it got blurry with white grains, before upgrading it was in the best condition. i've tried every possible solutions stated in every thread with regards to camera problem which mainly occurs with xperia ion and xperia S, but still no luck, tried formatting about 5 times repairing and flashing many times but still no luck, someone at the service center said that we dont have official jelly bean update for my phone yet in the philippines so they will have to reprogram my phone and revert it back to ICS which i already tried many times by flashing. i dont get it, why would PC companion gives me an update to jelly bean in which the service center guy is saying that we dont have the official update in the philippiines yet?, may i know if this is true?. one more thing when you say "reprograming" is it different from flashing to ICS?, by the way my phone is XPERIA ION ICS STOCKROM upgraded to jelly bean via pc companion and/or Sony Update service. bootloader unlocked never been rooted.

Sony can you give us a feedback please, your camera is one of the best ive ever seen please have this solve as early as possible.

Visitor
Message 16 of 28
Message 16 of 28

Xperia Ion bugs after Jelly bean update

After Updating my Xperia ion lt28h to jellybean... i was little dissappointed of this update...

1- AM/PM in status bar dissappears (even in 12hr mode)

2- Option for battery ie. Percentage, percentage over battery icon, or only battery icon... is removed (Its just battery with percentage) as i was happy with ICS

i wish i go back in time to undo this update.. Slightly frowning Face

PLEASE SONY >>> DO BRING AN UPDATE TO BRING THESE MISSING THINGS as i am not interested in rooting my phone... i will be waiting for an update..

Emperor
Message 17 of 28
Message 17 of 28

Re: Xperia Ion bugs after Jelly bean update

You can add a different home launcher, you don't have to root your phone 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

One time poster
Message 18 of 28
Message 18 of 28

Xperia Ion HSPA having issues

Hi All,

I'm using Sony Xperia Ion HSAP phone. Since I’ve updated the firmware in the month of May, phone is not working properly. I've given my phone to service center for to find out the issue but they said there is no issue with your phone. 

The problem is this phone giving scratchy sound if the data is on for whole day or you can use that more than 2 hrs. and now everyday once this phone auto restart and sometimes it goes hang. I've told all the issues to Service Center person but not got the complete solution for this problem. I've formatted this phone almost 3-4 times for this issue. 

If someone face the same issue or have any kind of solution, please let me know.

Regards,

Swapnil S

Highlighted
Inhabitant
Message 19 of 28
Message 19 of 28

Re: Xperia Ion HSPA having issues

Yesterday I made same topic, but forum moderators or uliwooly deleted it.

Btw, I have 100% same problems.

Visitor
Message 20 of 28
Message 20 of 28

Re: Xperia Ion bugs after Jelly bean update

Home launcher do not replace status bar...  , its the system , that options (battery option and am/pm) are missing in settings menu, as there were in ICS.. the only, i think, is to bring an official update by sony to solve these problem..