account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Xperia Companion gives error with Xperia LT28H during repairing firmware

SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

Xperia Companion gives error with Xperia LT28H during repairing firmware

Hi all,

I'm trying to repair my LT28H with Xperia Companion, however the software gives an error as follows.

To reproduce this error, open Xperia Companion, hit Repair and wait for Initialization bar to come to the right, then connect the phone while holding volume up button on.  Then this error occurs.

Has anyone repaired the firmware?

Thanks in advance.

2017-09-11 (1).pngThis error

Luckiest in the world. Salt of the earth.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
One time poster
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Re: Xperia Companion gives error with Xperia LT28H during repairing firmware

Thank you for your response.

Yesterday, I was also told so by a Sony support guy in UK.  Fortunately I found .ftf file and flash soft on the Internet, and could repair my smartphone manually.

Sincerely,

2 REPLIES 2
Sony Xperia Support
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Hi @maverick66641,

I'm afraid that the Xperia ion (LT28h) has reached end of support. This means that it is no longer possible to update or repair the software of this device.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this causes.

sony_sign_logo.png - Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.

One time poster
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Thank you for your response.

Yesterday, I was also told so by a Sony support guy in UK.  Fortunately I found .ftf file and flash soft on the Internet, and could repair my smartphone manually.

Sincerely,