account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

What's difference between LT28i and LT28h ?

SOLVED
Visitor
Message 1 of 9
Message 1 of 9

What's difference between LT28i and LT28h ?

I've got the LT28h and I would like to know if there 's hardware or software difference.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Forum Legend
Message 2 of 9
Message 2 of 9

Re: What's difference between LT28i and LT28h ?

Yes there is a hardware difference as the LT28h, also known as the Xperia Ion HSPA, is a GSM/3G phone, whereas the LT28i, also known as the Xperia Ion LTE, is a 4G phone, in addition to being a GSM/3G phone.

8 REPLIES 8
Forum Legend
Message 2 of 9
Message 2 of 9

Yes there is a hardware difference as the LT28h, also known as the Xperia Ion HSPA, is a GSM/3G phone, whereas the LT28i, also known as the Xperia Ion LTE, is a 4G phone, in addition to being a GSM/3G phone.

Visitor
Message 3 of 9
Message 3 of 9

Thanx

Forum Legend
Message 4 of 9
Message 4 of 9

No worries.

One time poster
Message 5 of 9
Message 5 of 9

So, I heard that the LT28h has sensme, new Walkman version, Xcloud, Clearbass..... that the LT28i doesn't have. Does the LT28i have those thing when I update it from Android 2.3 to Android 4.0?

One time poster
Message 6 of 9
Message 6 of 9

I mean how to know it not just tell that cause it is well known that the lt28i is LTE/4g version and the lt28h is HSPA/3G version. I recently buy one but not sure how to check this too and still looking for the answer( if the firmware is not stock maybe it not show that information??- xda-developers)

One time poster
Message 7 of 9
Message 7 of 9

what about lt28at? is that the at&t model? what's the difference?

Visitor
Message 8 of 9
Message 8 of 9

It is same as LT28i. Just branded for at&t with some carrier customizations(read bloatware)

Learner
Message 9 of 9
Message 9 of 9

There is a hardware difference as the LT28h, also known as the Xperia Ion HSPA, is a GSM/3G phone, where as the LT28i, also known as the Xperia Ion LTE, is a 4G phone, in addition to being a GSM/3G phone. Also, Lt28i would provide better mobile signals and faster internet data speeds as it supports 4G. Go for that.