account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Updates in my update center

SOLVED
Rookie
Message 1 of 6
Message 1 of 6

Updates in my update center

I don't know why but I don't get updates in my update center since I've bought it I don't have any update in my update center plz tell me what should I do???
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Message 2 of 6
Message 2 of 6

Re: Updates in my update center

There should be updates?Ion is an old device.If they do not show up,it means there are none.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
Message 2 of 6

There should be updates?Ion is an old device.If they do not show up,it means there are none.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Rookie
Message 3 of 6
Message 3 of 6

Ya but I didn't find any updates since I've got it that is 2012 any solution?? I have to update apps manually from XDA
Message 4 of 6
Message 4 of 6

You should contact a staff member,I have seen before that some devices just cannot get updates through update centre.

Rookie
Message 5 of 6
Message 5 of 6

Any reason why does it happen??
Message 6 of 6
Message 6 of 6

I do not know,contact a staff member:

http://talk.sonymobile.com/t5/Welcome/Community-users/m-p/634967