account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Unable to switchoff my xperia Ion

SOLVED
Visitor
Message 1 of 6
Message 1 of 6

Unable to switchoff my xperia Ion

My phone got hanged and hence I tired turning it off. Now It got hangeed and screen is only showing Power off ...shutting down. It is not getting off. CAn anybody help, what is wrong here??

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Message 2 of 6
Message 2 of 6

Re: Unable to switchoff my xperia Ion

Connect to wall socket,charge for 1 hour,force restart(power button+vol up until the phone vibrates).

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
Message 2 of 6

Connect to wall socket,charge for 1 hour,force restart(power button+vol up until the phone vibrates).

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Visitor
Message 3 of 6
Message 3 of 6

Thank you vey much Alex...you are Gem  Smiling Face with Halo

Message 4 of 6
Message 4 of 6

Does it work now?

Visitor
Message 5 of 6
Message 5 of 6

Did not use charger as it was fully charged. Its up and running Slightly smiling Face

Message 6 of 6
Message 6 of 6

Awesome.