account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Phone doesn't work in Turkey

SOLVED
Rookie
Message 11 of 17
Message 11 of 17

Re: son lt28h imei

Telecommunications company trying to steal because I bought the device is unlocked and works in each of the networks they are downloaded to withhold my telephone service for two months after
  And used the second and third phone every time stops after two months. Is there a legal solution

Forum Legend
Message 12 of 17
Message 12 of 17

I don't know - This sounds like an issue between you and the networks - Phones don't work fine then after two months stop on different handsets

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.   Richard P. Feynman

View solution in original post

Rookie
Message 13 of 17
Message 13 of 17

This condition occurs with each device brought from outside Turkey that is, they generally in Turkey, but I recently moved and I want to buy a new device from Turkey. Any idea to help in the solution you have

Rookie
Message 14 of 17
Message 14 of 17

I apologize, but I will go now, thank you for your responses
  Greetings
I hope that you complete later

Sony Xperia Support
Message 15 of 17
Message 15 of 17

From what i've been able to find, if you bring a phone from outside of Turkey it will work for a while without being registered in the country but if you plan to stay longer it needs to be registered. If you don't register it, it will be blocked after a while.

See these links for example:

http://www.turkishconsulate.org.uk/en/other_services.asp?PageID=12

http://www.turkeytravelplanner.com/details/Communications/registration.html

sony_sign_logo.png - Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.

Rookie
Message 16 of 17
Message 16 of 17

thank you In this case, buy a new device best

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 17 of 17
Message 17 of 17

Re: Phone doesn't work in Turkey

You need to register the phone with property identifications at the telephone genel dairesi.