account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Device boots into safe mode

One time poster
Message 1 of 1
Message 1 of 1

Device boots into safe mode

Salut a vous ici j'ai vailment UN problems tres serieux avec ma sony xperia LT28i. Qui demarre Toujour en mode securisé j'ai deja telement rebooté avec la combination des touche + et - du voulume sa fait toujour la meme choise je sait plus quoi fait m'enbette vraiment si quelqu'un a une prosition fiable puis m'aider svp et sait Que je suis a UN en droit la plus indiqué merci d'avance!!

Hi there, I have a very serious problems with my sony xperia LT28i. Who starts up in safe mode I have already rebooted with the combination of the + and - keys of its always done the same choise I know more what makes me really bomb if someone has a reliable prosition then help me please and knows that I am a ON in right most indicated thank you in advance !!

Translated with Google Translate.