account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Detailed Software Repair Instructions using Pc Companion(Win)or Bridge for MAC. (Update 8/5/2014)

SOLVED
One time poster
Message 61 of 78
Message 61 of 78

Re: Detailed Software Repair Instructions using Pc Companion(Win)or Bridge for MAC. (Update 8/5/2014

What kind of repair its gonna do? Im having problem with equalizer not working with third party apps after upgrading to lolipop on xperia z2. Is it fixable by using this repairing tool?
One time poster
Message 62 of 78
Message 62 of 78

Re: Detailed Software Repair Instructions using Pc Companion(Win)or Bridge for MAC. (Update 8/5/2014

Hi.

I have a sonyericsson W980 and activated the flight mode and now the phone doesn't turn on, it just tuns the lights on but the screen remains blanc. I tried using the sony pc companian but it doesn't have w980 as an option when trying to repair it...

Can someone help me please?

Thanx.

One time poster
Message 63 of 78
Message 63 of 78

Re: Detailed Software Repair Instructions using Pc Companion(Windows)or Bridge for MAC.(Update 8/10/

Your Firmware might be corrupted. The same thing happened to me when we tried to root my xperia E3. The rooting process was successful but when we start my phone, the screen responded negatively and my light indicator turned into green. I resolved this issue by installing a default firmware on my phone. The only challenge that I had was my NFC future won't work anymore Slightly frowning Face

One time poster
Message 64 of 78
Message 64 of 78

Re: Detailed Software Repair Instructions using Pc Companion.

On my mac i have conected my mac while it is stuck on the sony logo but i donot know how to get "repair my phone"

sd3
One time poster
Message 65 of 78
Message 65 of 78

My sony xperia sp is in a wierd bootloop. It goes from sony logo to black screen to xperia logo to colourful animation then stalls, shutdown and repeats the cycle again.

Im trying to use the repair tool to fix my phone however when i connect up my phone while holding the vol down key the repair tool doesn't proceed to the next stage like it says it should. The green notification light on my phone comes on and my usb device manager says that there is a SOMC device connected.

I have also tried using flashtool to flash a ROM however I am stuck on the 'reading device information' part of the process.

Is there anything i can do apart from reinstalling PC compainion (tried that...)?

One time poster
Message 66 of 78
Message 66 of 78

Re: Detailed Software Repair Instructions using Pc Companion(Windows)or Bridge for MAC.(Update 8/10/

same is problm with me, kindly guide me

One time poster
Message 67 of 78
Message 67 of 78

thanks a lot bro Slightly smiling Face

One time poster
Message 68 of 78
Message 68 of 78

Hi my mobile is z1 c6902 . After update mobile, touch mobile is work west.. Help me
One time poster
Message 69 of 78
Message 69 of 78

Hi there just wondering does doing this delete my Apps off my phone? Thanks
One time poster
Message 70 of 78
Message 70 of 78

I am trying to repair my Xperia z5 dual's software using Xperia Companion.

But the process is very slow. I have seen a very little progress since morning.( Now 
I have a 256 kBps connection.
And now the repair stopped because the device run out of battery. (I started repair from 96% battery).

Please help regarding this. What can be done in this scenario.?
Is my connection speed slow? or there is some other kind of problem.

what is the normal time required for the repair process?