account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Detailed Software Repair Instructions using Pc Companion(Win)or Bridge for MAC. (Update 8/5/2014)

SOLVED
One time poster
Message 51 of 78
Message 51 of 78

Re: Detailed Software Repair Instructions using Pc Companion(Win)or Bridge for MAC. (Update 8/5/2014

HI ,

I have a sony experia, and after doing factory reset the phone wifi and bluetooth is not getting on, and i am also not able to cofugure the radio aswell. i brought this mobile 2 days back from my friend. I am aslo curious to about the genuineity ablout this phone. PLease check and confirm me the same. IEMI number mentioned below.

IEMI: 

Serial Number: QO3901C00139

Model Number: C2305

PLease PLease reply me i am so much curious to know the answer..

One time poster
Message 52 of 78
Message 52 of 78

Re: Detailed Software Repair Instructions using Pc Companion(Win)or Bridge for MAC. (Update 8/5/2014

i was doing just like the guide...

and than gettin error " conection error, check the internet" but my internet is OK

i was re instal my java again 

and try to every tutorial ...

but not working

my phone Experia M Single was connect to PC and get blue led, but the PC companion "NO Conection HP/Tablet"

what should i do

i was going to service center

everyone looking busy on there ,,,,,, my phone untouch

Slightly smiling Face 

Visitor
Message 53 of 78
Message 53 of 78

thx bro that helped me a lot Slightly smiling Face

One time poster
Message 54 of 78
Message 54 of 78

will I loose my stuff on my phone?

Message 55 of 78
Message 55 of 78

Internal memory,yes.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

One time poster
Message 56 of 78
Message 56 of 78

Hi ...tried to update my sony xperia z,but it was inturrupted by disconnecting cable.now phone just showing  SONY XPERIA. even its not shut down, just showing same screen and its just on and off same screen. i dont know what to do,pls help.

Adviser
Message 57 of 78
Message 57 of 78

can i have the model number of it.

One time poster
Message 58 of 78
Message 58 of 78

My phone stuck at boot animation and when i connect pc companion it says PHone/tablet not connected and it doesn't give any option for repairing if i couldn't connect the phone how it will detect which model i have and which firmware to download . Sony update service was best for this situation but the support for that has been stopped

Adviser
Message 59 of 78
Message 59 of 78

Hi All

I have a quick question, that I cant seem  to find an answer too.

I just brought a Z3, and its on android Kit kat. I want to update to lollipop, but I want it as a clean install not an upgrade i.e no downloaded apps;/personal info

My question is, if i choose the repair my phone/tablet option on the pc app, will do a clean install to the lastest version (sort of like apple restore feature on itunes) or will just reinstall the current version of android that is on the phone?

Kind regards

Adviser
Message 60 of 78
Message 60 of 78

yes it will like new phone you got from box with clean installing ( Lollipop )