account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Detailed Software Repair Instructions using Pc Companion(Win)or Bridge for MAC. (Update 8/5/2014)

SOLVED
Enthusiast
Message 31 of 78
Message 31 of 78

Re: Detailed Software Repair Instructions using Pc Companion(Windows)or Bridge for MAC.(Update 8/10/

ok ! thanks for your time ! 

Message 32 of 78
Message 32 of 78

Re: Detailed Software Repair Instructions using Pc Companion(Windows)or Bridge for MAC.(Update 8/10/

Anytime.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

wp
One time poster
Message 33 of 78
Message 33 of 78

I own an xperia Z, but lately I have a problem with its speakerphone; I can't play media through the speaker, only by headset, but notification, ringtone sound are all good. Is this self repairment can help?
Message 34 of 78
Message 34 of 78

You can try.Before that,try settings-apps-all-smart connect,clear data.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

One time poster
Message 35 of 78
Message 35 of 78

It showes that there is no software for your phone try again later I have Xperia Neo V

Visitor
Message 36 of 78
Message 36 of 78

Re: Sony Xperia j stuck on Sony Logo solutions

Dear Dhilip, 

I have an Xperia Z , and the touch-screen stopped working. the screen is perfectly fine, as in, it displays everything.. except that I cant use the touch function, it is no longer touch sensitive. I read your post at this forum, and just thought I'd write you a message, just in case if you have any any similar issues/ or if you could help me. I had tried repairing the phone with the Sony Bridge for Mac software (I use a Mac by the way).. after I had painstakingly put the phone to repair, the phone is now restored to original factory settings but I STILL cant use the touch-screen. Any suggestions?

One time poster
Message 37 of 78
Message 37 of 78

Plz tell me how u did it?
One time poster
Message 38 of 78
Message 38 of 78

Re: Detailed Software Repair Instructions using Pc Companion(Windows)or Bridge for MAC. (7/3/2014)

Hi,

Same i am not able to fix in my mobile..i dont how to update bcoz my xperia ray is auto restarting and i dont how

do the below process,

I am struck with below process and i cant proceed further anyone pls help me!

Visitor
Message 39 of 78
Message 39 of 78

Re: Detailed Software Repair Instructions using Pc Companion(Windows)or Bridge for MAC. (7/3/2014)

After doing repair with pc com my xperia z is very smooth and fast and my phone version is 4.4 2
One time poster
Message 40 of 78
Message 40 of 78

Re: Detailed Software Repair Instructions using Pc Companion(Win)or Bridge for MAC. (Update 8/5/2014

Thanks for this, was able to recover my phone