account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Detailed Software Repair Instructions using Pc Companion(Win)or Bridge for MAC. (Update 8/5/2014)

SOLVED
One time poster
Message 11 of 78
Message 11 of 78

Re: Detailed Software Repair Instructions using Pc Companion(Windows)or Bridge for MAC.(Update 8/10/

This post was a great deal of help....but is this a common problem in the Neo V model?

Visitor
Message 12 of 78
Message 12 of 78

Sony Xperia j stuck on Sony Logo solutions

Hai friends there are two ways to resolve the problems for xperia j .

1.Using Pc Companion we can repair our phone

2.Using Flash tool.

any doubts ask me..  My Sony Xperia j is back

Visitor
Message 13 of 78
Message 13 of 78

Re: Detailed Software Repair Instructions using Pc Companion(Windows)or Bridge for MAC.(Update 8/10/

Thanks for your instructions . My Xperia J works fine now.. PC companion works better

Emperor
Message 14 of 78
Message 14 of 78

Re: Sony Xperia j stuck on Sony Logo solutions

Repair your phone with PCC

Update Service (SUS)

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Visitor
Message 15 of 78
Message 15 of 78

its not working. i did yesterday. but while put in charger its getting heat. 

One time poster
Message 16 of 78
Message 16 of 78

Really work's, thanks! Slightly smiling Face

Message 17 of 78
Message 17 of 78

ndly help me ... im doing each and every step perfectly but once i connected my phone by pressing the volume key there is no response from the pc and from phone... wat is the usb mode we should keep when repairing the firmware.. Kindly assist

Enthusiast
Message 18 of 78
Message 18 of 78

hey guys i have an xperia sp ! i dont want to upgrade to android 4.3 but repair 4.1? how can i do it ??? please help me !  Grinning Face 

Message 19 of 78
Message 19 of 78

If the update is available,you cannot repair,it will only prompt you to update.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Enthusiast
Message 20 of 78
Message 20 of 78

hmm ok ! i have the classic problem with the walkman that stops when browsing the internet! thats why i want to repair it ! can you please inform me if the 4.3 is stable ? i read problems about the led in music that doesnt work right !