account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Alternatives on How to backup Xperias

SOLVED
Visitor
Message 11 of 17
Message 11 of 17

Re: Alternatives on How to backup Xperias

Hi,

I have both these boxes ticked. Does this mean that my phone is backed up anyhow? Plus, I believe my contacts are stored on my SIM card so I don't need to back them up on gmail. Is that correct?

Highlighted
Visitor
Message 12 of 17
Message 12 of 17

When I click on menu from phone book, I only get the option to Export to:
SIM card

Internal storage

SD card

USB Storage (if I am plugged into a PC I guess)

Shall I just export to SIM card?

Talent
Message 13 of 17
Message 13 of 17

Many thanks Uliwooly-wooly for all this info! I have the back-up settings ticked, but I don't understand where all my stuff ends up when it's backed up to Google? My Google account consists of 3 email addresses & a couple of Google pages.

The things I would really like to back up are also not so much the contacts etc, but all my Notes + photos. Yes of course I have my photos in several other places but they're all over the place & it would be very time-consuming to go & fetch them all again.

(NB: I might pick your brains separately over a suitable upgrade to an Xperia S!)

One time poster
Message 14 of 17
Message 14 of 17

After android update 5.1.1 I am unable to sync contacts and unable to save contacts to gmail account. kindly help

One time poster
Message 15 of 17
Message 15 of 17

Love this quote "I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)"

Visitor
Message 16 of 17
Message 16 of 17

My phone is lock with Gmail Google Icound.. Don't remember the password. I can't using Google play , download, sing in with new Gmail account... Can you help me please..
One time poster
Message 17 of 17
Message 17 of 17

Every thing be ok