account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Xperia Home with new "modern" layout of UI

Commissioner
Message 1 of 7
Message 1 of 7

Xperia Home with new "modern" layout of UI

Could we expect new Xperia Home with "modern" layout of UI presented in Marshmallow Concept program in near future? I was hoping it'll be presented in Marshmallow update, but in fact it is not. Why?

:loop; start "" %0; goto loop
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
Message 2 of 7

Re: Xperia Home with new "modern" layout of UI

@mrnino

From what I saw in YouTube demonstrations of concept Marshmallow, Xperia Home looks like what we have already but with stock Android icons. What is the look that you're talking about? Can you give some screenshots for clarification?

Feel free to kudo this post or mark it as solution so that other users facing the same issue can find it

Disclaimer: Moderators are not affiliated with or work for Sony Mobile, their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles in the community.

Commissioner
Message 3 of 7
Message 3 of 7

Learner
Message 4 of 7
Message 4 of 7

Agree. I have 32.1.A.1.63 on my Z5 Compact, there is no layout choice in home settings that offers Modern layout, and I also would like to have that option.
Visitor
Message 5 of 7
Message 5 of 7

This new system ui is so far only on Xperia X but i would appreciate it if it was included in a minor update to the Zt series atleast since its looks really good especially the lockscreen and the double tap to sleep and wake functions
Visitor
Message 6 of 7
Message 6 of 7

Meant Z5 series
Apprentice
Message 7 of 7
Message 7 of 7

I need Xperia home modern